Shadow Fight 2
Fun fighting game with various different characters
- Category Action/Adventure
- Program license Free
- Version 1.9.26
- Size 85 MB
- Works under: Android
- Also available for Windows
- Program available in English
- Content rating Everyone 10+
- Package name com.nekki.shadowfight
116 Gladstonos Street M. KYPRIANOU HOUSE, 3&4 floor, 3032 Limassol, Cyprus.
Shadow Fight 2 is an Android fighting game that delivers classic arcade battles.
Shadow Fight 2 is an arcade fighting game for Android in the vein of the Street Fighter series. Each battle is a best-of-two and pits you against another fighter. Each fighter is a shadow, so you’ll never quite know what to expect. This approach may bother arcade fighter purists, but it can be a lot fun and prevents the gaming from getting stale as you memorize opponent AI.
Each fight, you’ll earn coins. You earn coins even if you lose, but you’ll earn more coins for winning and even more for pulling off more advanced combos. Coins can also be purchased with real money, and you’ll use coins in-game to buy weapons, armor, more energy and other items.
The RPG-lite system is part of the allure here. Your character isn’t the best at the onset. Instead, you’ll purchase items and options that will make him or her more powerful. The game can be a bit grindy for those who choose not to pay with real money, but since this is a single-player experience, that’s never a big issue. The controls here aren’t as refined as you might expect from Street Fighter or Tekken. That lack of precision may be what keeps this game for something you play for an hour or more at a time, but for 10 minutes here or there, the controls don’t get in the way.
Perhaps the biggest problem with this game is its use of an energy pool. Each time you play a match, that pool depletes. When it’s empty, you can’t play more and have to wait for it to refresh. It’s a frustrating approach to selling you on microtransactions.
- Fun and playable in short bursts
- Progression is enjoyable
- Play time limited by energy meter
*New Year event is over
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- SET_ALARM: Allows an application to broadcast an Intent to set an alarm for the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.